(1) The cable armor layer should be painted or galvanized steel tape, steel wire, aluminum tape, aluminum wire, lead sheath
(2) Mold matching: Select the mold according to the process regulations or the actual size of the wire core to ensure that the isolation sheath is not damaged.
(3) The steel wire are wrapped in the same direction, and each layer should be wrapped with a gap, and the gap is 20% to 40% of the width of the steel strip. The gap between the two layers of steel strips shall be covered by not less than 15% of the width of the steel strips. The isolation sleeve is not allowed to be exposed outside the outer steel strip, and the outer steel strip should completely cover the gap between the inner steel strip.
(4) The steel strip connection must be welded, and the overlap of the joints is 3~10mm. The rough surface should be repaired and smoothed, and appropriate anti-corrosion treatment should be done.
(5) The steel strip joints should be flat and firm, and the edges should not have burrs, sharp corners or holes. Welding must be repeatedly bent and checked to prevent false welding.
(6) The steel strip wrapping should be flat, tight and uniform in outer diameter.
(7) The wiring should be flat and regular, and there should be no defects such as mutual confusion and cross-pressing.
(8) The meter counter should count accurately.
(9) The semi-finished products made of armor should be hung with a process card, and after passing the inspection by the quality inspector, they are allowed to be indecent.